Monday 31 January 2011

Gremlins are stealing my stuff!


Hi, I'm sure that Gremlins like the cute Gizmo above have been stealing things from my room, because items appear to be missing like my pen drive and my mobile phone memory card. There's a notebook too and socks! I keep finding odd socks all over my room and I've no idea how they got there or where their pairs now are......I had another idea that maybe borrowers had been involved too.

I'm hoping that whoever has my things returns them soon, because I really did want to load some pics up from my phone of my two new dogs and also save the start of my new essay. I guess I'll have to write about them first and then take some photos on my camera. I might tidy my room and see if that turns anything up- I might have simply misplaced these items. So I'll have to do that once I've finished here!


So my new dogs then; they are actually my uncle's dogs but he died on Wednesday, so my family have had to take responsibility for them. It is a little too soon after Sandy though and I don't think any of us were ready to take on two small and full of energy creatures, but there's no one else to take them in and I'm sure my uncle wouldn't have liked them going to a dog's home. The chances of them being rehomed are slim too, because Cindy is a lurcher cross yellow Labrador and Patch is a jack Russell cross staffie, being a pair and being not very desirable breeds is the most possible cause. They are good dogs though and they do have some obedience and are good on lead. I guess its just getting use to them, because they are so unlike Sandy- yet they did know her-Patch likes sitting on her hip and licking your ears and Cindy is the noisy one and barks at everything. Hopefully I'll find a pic to put up soon!

In light of that I've not been doing much and I've not written my other blog or do a webcam post because of the news, but I do want to carry that on, so I'll find some time to do that soon enough.

                                                                   Sindy and Patch


2 comments:

  1. I have the same problem. My Ipod and Camera charger have both mysteriously vanished. It is REALLY annoying because I need to charge my camera to film a review....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, it keeps happening. I've just started to blame my forgetfulness more now!

    ReplyDelete