Wednesday 10 February 2010

When your head won't let you work...what do you do?

This is my housemate and best friend Abi, drinking from a long straw at our movie night. (this doesn't really anwer my question tho!)


There's many answers to that question, right now I know I should come away from my laptop, make my room dark and curl up in my bed, but I just can't. I've work to start, which I fear won't get done now because its the editing and re-drafting of my story. I've to do some more reading too. I'm not sure where this headache has come from.


I spent lunch time roaming around the historical Ormskirk and pondering before shop windows. Then Abi shows up out of the blue....strange thing this. She told me she was going to the LRC, so I ahead into town alone. Then just as I'm about to arrive, she comes around a corner and we almost bump into each other. Turns out she just wanted to check her emails on the student address and knowing I was going to Ormskirk had decided to walk the 'back way' from uni. Still it freaked me out though.


We had ice finger cakes in the park and then got surroned by ducks, who appeared to be more greedy then hungry. So after they helped us finish off the cakes, we headed for home. I also had a phone call about people coming to view the house-they want to buy it-next week. So I put up a notice telling everyone the dates and times.

But it seems I've triggered off an arugment between the boy and his girlfriend, who live under me. I've heard them talking about moving stuff around and other things. I'm wondering if the bad energy in the air is where my headache has coming from. Still, I'm not well at the minute and lacking in sleep again...maybe that is the true nature of the pain?


Don't think heavy metal is helping much, but I need to block out their voices and the silence that presses so painfully around here. I'm sleepy now too....this just won't do! Maybe eating something would help.....anyway here are some pics.


News artical, from last week. that I agree with. (click to enlarge)

The latest Gnome has finally been claimed.


No comments:

Post a Comment