Wednesday 18 May 2011

Liverpool Night out

Hi readers,

I've been baking again! It's a birthday cake this time for my housemate last saturday. I had a problem with the oven though and there's still two peices of cake sitting on the kitchen table waiting to be eaten! It doesn't taste so bad, but the oven just didn't have the energy to cook the middle, so it was slightly uncooked.....still though it's better then no birthday cake! I think it'll be awhile before I cook cake again though....

On saturday night, I went out to celebrate my housemates birthday and that of my other friend who was turning 21. I spent an age getting ready, because I wanted to curl my hair and wear my dress too. It was worth it though and we set out for her house first with presents and drinks. We did get a little lost once we got off at her station though! But we made it to the party and had time to join in the fun and eat these amazing fairycakes....


Then we headed into Liverpool! Has we had caught the train ahead of everyone getting taxis, we got lost finding the nightclub we were going to meet in. We went to Walkabouts first, but left after one drink to try and find everyone. Luckily, I found the place thanks to a few text messages from another friend and we caught up with the group. After that we went to Krazy House. I'd not been before because it only opens a few nights a week and so far I'd not been on nights out on that night or else other plans had meant that we'd not go to that club. I still can't believe I've missed out on that place for 3 years though, because it was really good. There's like 3 different floors and they play didn't music on each. My favourite was the heavy metal one because that's my kind of music. (We're still at the house in the pic below)


I had a great time and I'm so looking foreward to doing it again soon on just a general night out. We got back at like 3am and had pizza- my idea to make sure we had something in to eat after drinking. So it was like 4am by the time we decided to go to sleep. I didn't take that many photos actually, think all that dancing must have got to me, it didn't help that we lost everyone in Krazy House and then because we had kept to the space we had first gethered in, met up with some of them again. My head was fine in the morning, surpirsingly, but I didn't do much on Sunday!


Not been doing much since really, been writing and reading. Going home tomorrow for a break and a catch up with family and next week I'm off to the zoo!

No comments:

Post a Comment