Friday 8 May 2009

May's First Post

I've been busy finishing off my last essays these last two weeks and luckily I manged to get everything in last Friday! So now that's all done I just need to revise for Eng lit 2 exam and really I'm not looking forward to that. Its not the exam itself because I hardly get scared or stressed about exams, my motto with them has always been just as long as you've revised and you've tried your best on the day, that is all you can do and you should be proud of yourself. For this exam its more of the subject; I've just got a problem with theory, its complicated and hard to understand it, therefore I hate it and this has been the circle for me now. I've no choice now, so I'm going to revise and just try my best. So all the teaching on my course finished on Friday so at least Ive been able to see the whole year through. I'm pretty sure I've passed the year too, as I've not failed any essays and my marks have been around the 60 mark and I've been told repeatedly that they lower the marks slightly to make you do better next year. They also wipe all your marks out at the start of next year too and though I know the marks this year don't count, I'll still feel like they are a part of me but I'll use them to make my other essays better. Next year counts a hell of a lot and I know that I must try harder and just spend more time doing my essays.
Right now, beside my revising, doing some personal reading and writing, I've no other plans for the rest of the day. The weather's not so great outside and I plan to go to the market tomorrow anyway. I'm staying the weekend at uni to revise and luckily my best friend is staying with me! So undoubted we'll be busy planning my novel and wondering which movies to watch.

No comments:

Post a Comment