Wednesday 22 July 2009


I'm off to see Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince in less then half an hour now! I'm excited and so looking forward to it! Though it would have been nicer if I wasn't the one paying for the tickets for my family! Anyway I just hope it's good and I'm not really that bothered about how close to the book it turns out to be really. I've not read the book in ages! Got to read books for Eng lit next year now and that really is taking up all my time! Some more good news is that I've started writing again now! Not sure how but I just moved a few things around in the book I'm writing and then I thought well I can started chapter 15 now and that's what happened. I've nearly finished 16 now, though that's a bit tricky because it's broken up into three different places! Manchester, Ireland and Liverpool. :) Going now. might have to come back later and do a review of Harry Potter 6!

No comments:

Post a Comment