Saturday 1 August 2009

long time no bloggin'!

And so it seems, but there's really been nothing to add! I've not been doing a lot really other then writing R2 and reading MD and Eve. It feels I've been mostly wasting my days with sleep and bad TV. But there's little else to do at the minute. Most of my friends are on holiday or just too far away from me to go and see them or meet up at some point in-between. Though I've been promised by my two best friends we shall be meeting up soon, it has yet to be set. So I must wait a little longer and find better things to do with my summer days. Since I last wrote, I've earned a little money babysitting my neighbours kids and hopefully proved to her that I'm okay to do that, if she needs me to. My house has recovered well from my 21st party through there's still two boxes of pirate stuff hanging around that really don't have any where else to go. I've had a few ideas for stories and some ides for R2. This idea though happened last night when a guy said it walking down my street in the early hours of the morning; "I want to rent a dishwasher.....how much is that going to be?" So I thought I'm sure its possible to rent a dishwasher, though buying one would be easier. But I thought what would happen if when this dishwasher showed up it was a human?????? and out there some where is a company that pay people to rent out people who only wash up the pots? Sounds good. It'll be going with these two comments that happened on the same day whilst I was in Liverpool; "I didn't know you could read in Waterstones!" (As said by a woman in a book shop.) And "There wasn't a piano in the one you sent me." as said by a man walking down the road with his friend, and this one as well; "The umbrella is the devil's work," as said by an old woman in Ormskirk. So I'm thinking of putting them in a funny short story book.....so comments would be nice here!!!!!!!!!!!!
Mostly it now, going out soon to rent DVDs of the night.....should be good, since we've choice Marley & me, Knowing, Watchmen and Yes Man.

No comments:

Post a Comment