Sunday 18 April 2010

The ghostly photos.


Cool frog in Liverpool square.

Hey, I know I've not wrote in ages, but first not a lot was happening and then suddenly I had to do all my uni work and found making time for anything else difficult. It has been a strange time really, because after three weeks of well....not doing a lot, but knowing that I should be doing something, I've had to wake up to the fact that time is running far too fast for me to catch up with it, so I might as well get down to the tasks before me-namely horrible essays about long dead people and others who think they know everything about them.

Today I manged to do another essay, so that is something of a weight off my mind, but it still needs fixing up and a biblography, so its not over yet! This essay was tough, I think I made the mistake of choosing the most easiest question and then whilst trying to write it discovered that really it was hard because of the lack of second critics out there about the plays and themes I was meant to be writing about. So I decided that what really needed to happen was someone to come along and write about the things I was trying to study-thus making life slighter easier. This then got me thinking about why don't I write this article/book thing? but I just don't have the time!

I know what my tutor would say, 'give up sleeping.' That was his claim to frame, he slept for only 4 hours for like 10 years. But I can't do that! I'd be too tired to do anything and right now, being so pushed about, I think that would only add to my stress. Anyway, I'm sure you don't really want to hear about this, so I'll get on to my title......



New bar in Ormskirk!



On Thursday one of my friends had one of her friends from home come down for the day to visit her and get to see her life at uni. We went shopping in Liverpool, had tea and then came back to Ormskirk for a night out. We had a great time and when we had to leave the bar at 1am, we felt it was too early for us, so we went back to my house and there decided to go on to the park which is just opposite my house on the fields. It was here that whilst taking photos, that I suddenly become aware that something wasn't right.......we were not alone on the field......and on viewing my photos I found something very strange....
What can you see in the mist?


When we got back, I showed my friends the photos and we tried to come up with scientific explanations, but we could arrive at none other point then the fact that the field was haunted by something......


A ghostly hand grips the wrist of my friend.

So now we are scared to go back on the field! I think it'll be awhile until we go out again as well, because I spent all of Friday recovering and I've got more work to do as well......

Anyway, if you have any ideas about the photos or you see something in them, please leave me a commit, I'd love to hear from you.

No comments:

Post a Comment