Tuesday 10 August 2010

Random update

Yeah, I'm bored, it's too dark to read and I'm too late to start typing a new story. I'm waiting for The Deep to come on TV, last week it was so cool and scary, I just need to see what happens!

Today though I got a job volunteering at the RSPCA Charity shop, so I'll be working there in the mornings now and that'll be cool! A new thing to do. Also booked to get contact lenses, very scared about that. Been wearing glasses since I was 6 so the change is going to be hard to get use to, but I only want them for going out, I really want to show of that green eyeshadow I like wearing. Hope that'll work out okay....

Started the 3rd Black Dagger Brotherhood today and wrote another short story about someone making a pact with the Grim Reaper. These short stories seem to be going well, really getting into writing them now. Need to start writing my novels again now though. Hope I can have enough time to do that now! I've no pics, not been taking many photos, not a lot has been going on though, just boring stuff whilst I try and get fitter. That's not going so good either. I'm trying hard but nothing seems to have changed. I know it takes time to show but I thought I would have something by now.....

Not a lot else to write about, been packing for the narrow boat holiday on Sunday, cut my dog's nails, though she needs a bath now before she goes on the boat. That'll be hard, she hates the bath tub!

No comments:

Post a Comment