Monday 9 August 2010

Summer's still dragging

Hi followers!

I hope your summer is going better then mine, at the minute things are heading downwards again. I got out of my Sims3 addiction because I was bored of it and all that time in Sim world was making me believe that living in that world would be easier then this one! I mean you just have a pile of money, you buy a house straight way, fill it with cool stuff, go and get a job straight way and make more money to buy more stuff. So I had to get myself out of there!

I'm struggling on the main pc today, can't be bothered getting my laptop out, but so typical some idiot has come along and messed everything and me not really knowing my way around computers is having to cope with what reminds of someone downloading a new Internet explore link, so that I've no fav files, no tool bars and a home page which keeps demanding I sign up to 02 phones. I only came on here to listen to music whilst I finished my book off, but my msn had to start playing up when my friend tried to talk to me and now It's been like half an hour and my book-4 chapters from the end! has been abandoned.

It's a hard book to abandoned though..... Lover Eternal by J .R. Ward and if you go down a few posts to 'rocking out the summer house', you'll see that I'm reading it from the second time now. I got the whole series (The Black Dagger Brotherhood) and I've given up with the uni novels now-I was just suffering under their heavy weight of Victorian/Edwardian life. So much that I'm now positive it effected my need to write my own novels. Once I read Wuthering Heights and Jane Eyre I was like what kind of novel can I write to top that? So I've not really wrote much, beside from one short story and some of a random novel was writing an age ago.

Anyway, I've to leave and go on a quest to find a dungeons and dragons board game for our boat hire holiday.

No comments:

Post a Comment