Tuesday 26 March 2013

Coming Soon Posts!

Thought I'd just create a list of posts that I want to write up in the next few months or so. I think the idea is to keep me on track and give me more stuff to do instead of me wondering around being bored. Hopefully, though you'll find this interested and if you've got ideas about other stuff I could review then post below and I'll look into it. (Note: these are in random order.)


1. The Secret Garden - book and movie review.
2. Alice In Wonderland and Through the Looking Glass - book review.
3. The Looking Glass Wars Trilogy - book review
4. Bioshock Infinite - games review
5. New Dungeons and Dragons encounter game. (I'm in the middle of one which I've not been writing up, but I want to do the next one.)
6. Has eduction made us hate Literature? - my opinion on this topic.
7. Adventure in the Lakes - my Easter week spent on holiday in the Lake District.
8. The Lyrical Ballads by Wordsworth and Coleridge - book review.
9. Poetry of World War 1 - book review.
10. The publication of my collection of short short stories - announcement.
11. World Book Night 2013 - announcement and review. - I missed it...oops.....
12. The Eyre Affair by Jasper Fforde - book review.
13. Is there a better way to edit? - My opinion/research on this topic.
14. Bioshock 1 and 2 - games review.
15. Rapture by John Shirley - book review.
16. Cats -musical review.
17. Wicked - musical review.
18. Lover At Last (BDB 11th) by J R Ward- book review.
19. The Wizard Of Oz - book review.
20. The Tribe - TV show review.
21. The Darkest Secret by Gena Showalter -book review.
22. One Day by David Nicholls - book review.
23. Memoirs Of A Gesha by Arthur Golden - book review

*Update- the ones highlighted have now been done!

No comments:

Post a Comment