Thursday 9 April 2009

"And how much do you want off?"

That's the ultimate question for me today. I've been to the hair dresses and for most people going there is just a normal thing, a common part of their lives. But for me it is not. I remember being young and having such short hair I looked like a boy. I so hated having my hair done that I'd fight back and so once I was old enough to decided things for myself, I choice to grown my hair long. So the last time I had my hair cut to any really length was eight years ago. It's so long that I can almost sit on it! But last year in the summer I decided to conquer my fear of hair dresses and go and get my hair looking good for uni. It worked well, though my hair refused to dry and I had to leave with it slightly damp. So this time it was mostly the poking of friends and the fact that I felt the need to change, that has made me go back. But it's still so long! I've had about 2/3 inches taken off then ends and this time I asked to have something of a fringe. It's grown out to but I didn't want to have a short one, just one that was still long but noticeable. I wanted it to frame my face too and it worked out really well.
I'm meeting my friends to night for bowling and though I think they will notice, they might not do because not a lot has changed! Tonight should be really great because we have the lane for the whole night, so we can have as many games of bowling as we like! Shame I can't really the last time I bowled....but I'm sure I'll pick it up again. So until then I shall try and write my reflection essay and carry on writing my newest story which is becoming a teenage romance story.

No comments:

Post a Comment