Friday 17 April 2009

History and the future in the making

In the post below is my short story that I've written for my last piece of fiction work. It's just over a 1000 words and is as the title suggests about a master thief who changes his colours so he can kind of protect the world from finical disaster. Anyway, I'm eager to think what people out there think of it, so just let me know! It's the first time I've done this too so I'm kind of scared about it but I've been listening alot to people who think that I can really get into publishng my stories by puting them on the internet, I hope it works! They suggested some more sites so I'll be going to look at them too but remember it was first put on here! :)
Not alot has happened since my last post early. My mum finished off my jumper and now I've only 3 days left till I return to uni! So happy, can't wait to catch up with everyone....though the dread of packing is slowly getting to me. that'll be a task for tomrrow now. I might stop writing this and let you get on with reading my story.

No comments:

Post a Comment