Sunday 21 June 2009

My last night

So it has come to this; my last night in my hall. I can't believe its really here and tomorrow well, in fact later on today, I'll official leave my room forever and might never come back. It has gone so quick and I've grown so much. There are so many people I hold as friends and I think that if there was more then 3 people (not counting myself) left now, it'd be harder to leave this place I've called home for little under a year now. But it is empty and the feeling of just emptiness and silence can no longer go on for me. I feel sorry for the 3 boys who have ended up staying because they can't move into their houses or as my SA is doing going home by a number of trains with all his stuff! I heard that on the other side of the hall (As ER is split into two groups of 20 by the common room) there was just one guy there and I thought I won't really want to be him, over there all by myself. I don't think I'd feel safe and I'd get bored too quick. Here I've got my next door neighbour and we had our last music war today. He decided to turn the volume of his music up over mine and so I put mine up, which made him put his up. I give in and went to have a shower, when I got back he'd turned his music off. Turns out, he's also blocked from his friend's list on facebook. Not that I really care, but it was just the shock of it! So also there are two guys down stairs; my SA who's to the right of me and the boy who I'm sharing a house with next year is opposite and one door down (Because opposite me is the kitchen) from me. So yes, it is dead here and time to move on for me. Of course I could have stayed, my parents would let me home whenever I want but really I don't think I could face an other week being alone in my room. Of course I go home to face being alone there for some weeks before my brothers are off. But there's something about being at home that is different to being in halls; a strange comfit, safe and happy feeling, sense of true family and love. So I leave my new found freedom in my new student world, to go back home and well if I don't find a job, the long summer is set to bore me until I can come back to uni and take my role up as a student once more!
Peace peeps and keep rocking! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment