Saturday 12 December 2009

It's Christmas!

At last the Christmas decs have gone up in my house! I'm currently sitting in the living room with my parents, watching a film -sorry its not a Christmas one!-But the Christmas tree looks really good, the colour scheme is red, gold and sliver and I just love the glass ornaments and the teddy bears, plus the Jingle Bug is also in the tree! For those that don't know him, he comes from a book all about Christmas with bugs and its a kid's book. It's one of my favourites tho! Also the wooden beams are covered in white fairy lights and the ceiling boarder has been done too now.

The tinsel is on the door, the xmas cards are stringed up along the wall and we were listening to xmas music before! So now all that is need as the presents under the tree and for it to start snowing! :) Feels strange, feeling Christmasy but I just can't believe it is here again! Last year was my first Holiday from uni and I can still remember hurrying out of my room whilst the Amercians were getting their goodbyes and then being dragged into photographs by my SA. This year it'll be different, I'll be leaving my housemates and hoping that they remember to empty the fridge and bin before they leave! I'm looking forward to getting my i-pod touch and spending time with my family.

I'm almost finished with my second to last essay now. Still got a fast passed week ahead of me now, the last week = an essay due in every day, 3 nights out and trips to orm market once more. I shall try and make the most of it and not get too stressed! I give my presentation on monday, scary! Then I'm out to tea with my eng lit friends. Tuesday my play script is due in and I'm off to a friend's xmas party that night. Wednesday my poems are due in and then I'm off to Liverpool for a night of celebrations! Thrusday my last day and my change to get my last essay in. If not it'll be friday before I go home, because that is when it is due in, but I don't want to be worrying about handing it in. have to see, bit if a pain tho!

Then I'm going to take a break from work and just chill out! I so need to right now!

No comments:

Post a Comment