Wednesday 2 December 2009

A new month and its nearly Christmas!

I'm not sure where I'm finding the time to write this, because I've so much work to do right now! It's all uni work and writing assessments and reading. I had a chill out last night, grabbed my friends and watched some movies! We did a lot of talking and they did alot of drinking. We also listened to some music at 1am. I had to get up today at 7 to make it to my lecture and it was like 3am when I went to bed. I'm tried, but I've had a good day, firstly read some of Anne Rice's Merrick and I've nearly finished it now and it was the good part where the ghost turns up! my lecture was boring and I suffered from not printing out the slides. Then descovered that for my essay I didn't have to answer the question but show the sources I'd use and way, which is pretty cool but I'm starting to think is going to be harder the answering the question!

After I went to the IT desk and went through the blogging system for my edgehill blog-link coming later!-they use wordpress in the old form so I need to go over there in a minute and write my first blog there! Then I hit the LRC and returned some books to take out some more. Shockingly I found a lot of books that I could use for the essay above, so I took them out and then some Shakespeare for my scriptwriting. I've written a play about fairies and I'm hoping A Midsummer's Night Dream is going to help me write my fairies speech better then I had it.

I'm going to spend the rest of the day writing about a poet and then I might look at my poems again and choose some to be read out tomrrow. Going home tomorrow but must take work with me! I'm just so busy!

No comments:

Post a Comment