Wednesday 23 December 2009

It's Christmas!

Well in a few hours it'll be Xmas Eve and my Christmas will start officially. I'm looking forward to it and getting my I-pod touch! Though I wish I could do away with the Christmas stress and for me that has already begun with my brother. He really knows which buttons to press to wind me up and it seems he is really pushing it tonight. I've no idea how to cope with him and he seems to take get delight in making me feel upset. Maybe its just the middle-child-syndrome or its national pick on Hails day and nobody told me.

Moving on, I think! There has been a lot of snow in the last few day and its stuck. It's the deepest snow fall I've seen in a good few years before Xmas eve and its even snowing right now! It's large sticky snowflakes, more chaos for tomorrow now......that's the only thing I've been hearing on the news about all the travel problems and how things are might to get better, but I don't think so watching it fall from the sofa. Sandy has just got back in after nipping out, she's covered in snow but not wet. She likes the snow! I guess because it gives her more things to chase. I don't fancy going out now!

I braved it before in my skirt to help with the Christmas food shopping which went well but the shop shelves looked so empty as if someone had said there was going to be a food shorted or something! Guess most people have left their shopping to the last minutes because of the weather. The snow is fun but it gets boring so quickly.......

No comments:

Post a Comment