Wednesday 22 September 2010

New house!

Hey everyone, this is the view from my new room! and the rest of the photos are the first from my new house in ormskirk. I moved in on Sunday and have only just finished sorting my room out last night. Had to wait because the landlady was being funny about putting posters up on her newly painted walls. But the house looks so bare! It least it feels homely and we are going to buy some more posters tomorrow at the freshers' fair.

The best feature of my room has to be this! my double bed, which I only found out I had got the day before I moved in. Luckily my mum lent me some sheets - purple satin ones! but they do fit in with the theme of my room. Only problem is I have to be careful getting out of it, because the sheets are slippery and I already fell out of it on my first night! But I like it anyway. I'm sleeping really good too and that's something I know I don't do well with when I'm away from home.

The first wall in my room, my wardrobe and the bean bag chair -Ally's shrine. My room is massive! I like it a lot and I've checked out how my housemates have set up their rooms and I decided that though I wasn't bothered about which room I got, I'm glad I choice the one I did, because its the best! I love the house though AKA The Pineapple, there's a good size living room and kitchen and its closer to uni. Only problem is that there's a very busy main road just outside, and though its very noisy I'm not going to let this get me down.

Some idea of how big my room is and my door! the sticky note that my housemate suggested says the room the size of a planet. I've to agree there. :)
That's mostly it. I applied for two jobs at uni and I need to apply for my teaching course too. Already the days are flying by. I'm also wearing my contact lenses too and its messing up my vision so its time to go!




No comments:

Post a Comment