Thursday 19 March 2009

Freedom! (It's over at last)

Done my work now! Another stress out of the way and now I'm free for the rest of the night.....Shame I don't feel like going out of that, but I'm hoping my favourite band: Iron Maiden will cheer me up. Their album Dance Of Death is on and its the one gig I want to see them at. It was way cool, they had a huge Eddie and a tank! I wish I could have gone to see them this year...but there was no way I could get down to London for it! Anyway I hope they play in Manchester again soon.....Listening to Bruce Dickinson also reminds me of the time I e-mailed his radio show on BBC 6. I asked him to play Alestorm's Captain Morgan's Revenge and he played the Huntsmaster instead, though I really didn't mind that.....but he could have got my name right! lol, my friend told me to stop ranting on here, guess its not working...must be one of those days. Strange my Media player has now decided to play Guns and Rose's Sympathy for the Devil right though Maiden....It's not even set on shuffle. But I won't complain about that as it is the end song to one of my favorite films.
Tonight it feels strangely quiet in my hall. Makes me wondered where everyone has gone off to. I guessing the Venue or Liverpool. Places I'd like to go but I fear I've no energy left now. Plus the other problem I now have is that I'm stuck in my bean bag chair....serves me right of jumping right in the middle of it,I guess....man, this is gonna take awhile to get out off......

No comments:

Post a Comment