Wednesday 25 March 2009

Yesterday catch up.

I'm balancing a bowl of honey nut clusters on my knee that I'm eating with yogurt. (Though I had milk it seems that someone has drunk it all, though it is clearly labeled 'do not drink because I can't have normal milk due to being lactose intolerant' so it seems they clearly didn't care because they typical students.) I was listening to breakfast news but once again my TV signal is playing up, so I've given up with that now, nothing much happening out there anyway. so I'll find some heavy metal and put that on (hopefully most people are awake now and if not then its revenge for drinking my milk!) Ah, Iron Maiden, very sweet music to my ears.
I would have typed this blog yesterday but it was already two in the morning, so you can sort of see why I didn't bother. It was strange because I wasn't working or partying, I had been talking to three different people-one after the other-and just lost track of time and really what we were talking about, it was mostly random stuff anyway; more student adventures (such as my 2nd friend, who at two in the morning got locked out of her room and had to run to the security hut in just a skimpy night dress.) boyfriends, essays, books we were reading, house plans for next year, the photos I just put up on Facebook, sleeping problems and lost umbrellas.
Wow, just got two text messages at once! one about my friend who was waiting for the shower and the other from my friend who's just got out of class. Anyways.....
Yeah, I did a lot of talking last night and before that I'd spent three hours in the woods with my friends. We've been meaning to go and explore the woods for awhile now and we finally got around to doing it yesterday! And surprisingly for a bunch of older teenagers and two adults, we all had a great time. I took over hundred photos, most of them turned out really great and some of them are just silly. People seemed to like them though-I had twenty-eight emails from Facebook about the comments left on them alone! So in the woods we; climbed trees, rock faces, had stick fights and threw pine cones at each other. Plus one my friends sort of got really hyperactive and spent much of her time running around-she blamed it on the snowballs she'd eaten for breakfast, but really I think the sense of being free out doors went straight to her head.....We only came back because it suddenly got really cold and shockingly we arrived back at uni just before heavy rain hit. I'm so glad we weren't caught in that! And since then it's hardly stopping raining and there are now gale force winds too.
We're meant to be going to Liverpool today too.....not really shopping, just wondering around and window shopping, though I'd like to get my hands on Saxon's new CD! So I hope the weather sorts its self out in the next hour or so. I also need to pack to go home. Can't believe that it's half term on Friday and we get three weeks off! My biggest problem is what do I take home with me? How will I know if I really need something during the break? I'm so trying not to empty my whole uni room, but its hard because I want to sort my bedroom out (I'm one of the population who live in a box bedroom) and its like if I leave it now, I'll only have to try and fit it in somewhere when I come to empty my room when I leave.....I guess it wouldn't be so bad if I didn't have between fifty and sixty books in my cupboard right now! (endless trips to charity shops selling books at three for a pound and I had two hundred pounds from uni to spend on stuff I need for my course, but I had a lot left over and so most of that has gone on random books that I might never get round to reading anyway!)
Wow, the wind's so howling through the gaps in my window now.....time for lunch, I think I've moaned enough now.

No comments:

Post a Comment