Thursday 26 March 2009

What to take and what to leave.

Well, I'm nearly packed to go home for three weeks now! The last things I must pack are; my bedding, my diary, story notebook, novels I'm reading now and my plants. I've spent much of today packing and though I know its only three weeks and then I'm back for like four weeks then, I know that if I leave something behind that I now think I won't need I'll need it! So I must take everything, but what really can be left behind. But it's amazing the amount of stuff I've been hording in my uni room since I started! Non of my friends seem to have as much stuff as I do, so where has it all come from and how as it managed not to clutter up my room and turn it untidy? I don't have the answers to these questions, I just knew that tomorrow I'm luckily my mum decided to pick me up, as it means she'll bring the Town Ace! (For those that don't know, the Town ace is my family's huge eight seater, mini bus like car from Japan. The seats in the back folded down to make a double bed, all the windows have electric curtains, there are three sunroofs, a hot and cold box and one of my fav things is that it goes really, really fast. It's so funny when people try to over take it-thinking its a slow car-and then you put your foot down and shot off in it. I always laugh at their shocked faces.) I love the Town Ace so much! But yeah, hopefully all my stuff will fit in it and be able to come home with me.
Today the only thing I had to go to was my tutorial at 1:20pm. My normal life class lesson was cancelled because of this. So I went with one of my friends who had the time slot before me. We got to the room and though we were only meant to have five minutes each the girl before us took up forty minutes! She must have had something good to say...the only thing we had to say was about the next essay and it turned out we knew what we were doing anyway. Best news though! I got my book signed! Happy! So that's mostly it for today as I slept the morning away due to going to bed at two in the morning.
Last night I suddenly and surprising decided to go to the venue with one of my friends. I decided I would wear my skirt. So that would be the Fourth time I've worn a skirt since 1999 (It's a long story!) It was good really. I took lots of photos and danced, though I did moan about wanting to leave a lot, but that was only because it got really busy with drunk people, the music wasn't that bad most of the time and I guess I just got bored. I'm not so good at dancing and I don't really drink. But somehow I ended up staying till it closed at one. Then I wondered back to my friends where we listened to more tasteful music in the form of Linkin Park! And I read the director's diary/scrap book of filming Twilight and went into a fantasy world about James, because there was a photo of him half naked. (Forget about Edward, Jacob, Jasper etc! James is mine!) So then I went to bed.
So what am I doing now? Well I'm watching Princess Mononoke with friends and hopefully I shall get an early night later. Then I've only three more hours of lesson tomorrow before I'm FREE! Half term here I come!

No comments:

Post a Comment