Thursday 19 March 2009

My first Blog.

So, here is my first blog on Blogger.com and already I've had a bit of trouble starting out. This is mostly to do with the fact I needed to create another email address this time at Google to be able to get on to here. Perhaps there was a way to get around this, but my web skills are limited in that area, so I decided to just do it. I've four email address now!
Okay, so really this is my second Blog. I use to blog at myspace.com but it seems to be become one of those lesser used websites now and well the main reason of me now blogging on here is because my tutor-Andy Remic-of life class (Which I'm taking as part as my creative writing course at Edge Hill Uni! (But more on that later)) asked the whole class to blog on here and then send him the link. Oh and just if your wondering where you might know that name from, it's because he's a published author-something I'm hoping to become one day!
I'm currently listening to Meat Loaf's Hot Summer Night, which seems to fit the weather outside today. It's amazing sunny and warm! (and that's saying something because Spring has only just arrived.) There are like students everywhere enjoying it and here is me stuck inside my room pondering my next move in writing the next question in my 24 hour exam.....
Don't even get me started on it! I mean really, what strange person came up with the idea of giving English Lit-(yeah I take that too, joint with creative writing.) students a paper to do over 24 hours mixed in with everything else they have to do? (such as sleeping, eating, going to class, partying, drinking and sleeping again?) and on a great summer like day today? Still I guess if it was raining I'd be still complaining about it.....but at least I've only one more question to answer now!
Now I'm listening to Dragonforce -Dawn Over A New World. You know the shuffle button is an amazing thing.....
It's nearly four now, I guess I should try and do my question now...
Guess I might come back on here and write some more after. ....Hope my luck lasts!

No comments:

Post a Comment