Friday 20 March 2009

Friday Night at Home!

I've been having a bad week but things are at last turning around now! First off, of course its Friday and I've come home to spend the weekend with my family! And as I spent last weekend at uni, its so great to be home and being licked and pawed to death by my dog. Clearly she has missed me as much as I've missed her! Secondly, I've now got a place to live next year! briefly because its a long story; I and four friends decided to live together in a house next year, well staring from September, when we go back to uni-so we spent ages looking for a 5 bedroom house that ticked all the boxes for everyone and that everyone liked. We final found one and I thought everything was going to work out....then one of the girl's pulled out and another soon followed her. This was way out of my control and they had good reasons too. So between me and the two girls that were left we decided to look for another house. This failed. so we decided to ask two more people to join us in the house we all liked. so after more talks and messing about, I called the landlord on Wednesday and he got back this afternoon and told me we could live there again! So things are looking great there now. I get the house I want and get to be with the people I really want to live with. Now I'm just praying that nothing else goes wrong.......so the next good thing today is; I've got another 3 essays out of the way now! So I've only like 8 and an exam to do and then I've finished my first year at uni. Wow, that's scary! It's gone far too fast, but I've been having so much fun though and I've meet some great people and made some even greater friends...next good thing then! This time next Friday I'll be on half term for 3 weeks! Of course like a good student I'll be studying hard and doing all my work....AS IF! I'm gonna go wild and try to write some more of my story. and I think the final, well the second final thing is that my aunt's coming to visit on Sunday-as well as it being mother's day. Last thing because I clearly have written a lot and you must be bored of reading this now is that I'm happily listen to all my music on the main computer-my laptop''s busy having problems connecting to my home Internet- which is being shuffled about. so I've just heard MCR and now I've got Meat Loaf. Right that is enough writing for one day! Off I go to poke Facebook now.......

No comments:

Post a Comment