Monday 15 March 2010

The Busiest part of the year is nearly here!


This is my current reading book for pleasure. It's written by a guy who taught me in first year and I really liked his writing style back then. So this is Remic's new book and it just happens to be about vampires! I started reading it and so far, I'm mega enjoying it. Strange to think that it's such a 'manly' book and I'm a young woman who just so happens to be reading it right now!

Back to my title then:

The busiest last few weeks of uni are something that every student must dread. It then comes down to when students wish they'd not gone to the all-night parties and drunk so much at the clubs. Some wish they'd spent more time in class and others ponder why they didn't sit down to plan that final essay earlier!

Well, this is my last week, before I've three off for Easter. I only have one thing due in and that's a reading as a writer essay for Wednesday. I've done it, but now it needs some more work and quotes. So my plan was to go back through it tonight and I still shall, but my only problem is time. My big problem with Monday is the fact I don't finish till 6 and then I've 20 minutes walking home, a few more dumping my stuff and planing my tea. Often then its 20-40 minutes cooking tea, a few to dish up and wash things, then half an hour eating. Then its 7.30 and I don't want to start doing work really. Mostly this is because my brain is hurting after the intense English lit class and the thought of more work just drains me.


But I must, because I need it ready to print out tomorrow and I don't finish till 5pm. I know once its sorted it'll give me some breathing space. This will only be a few hours though, because then I must dive straight into another.


This is because I want to get the bulk of my essays and exam revision done over Easter, so that I'm free to do other things-such as enjoying the last of my second year classes and being with friends, who I know I won't see over summer because they live so far away etc.


I'm going to stick with my plans and I've been inspired today because my short story essay, got me 69 marks! I'm happy with that and also a little bit cheesed off because if I'd put on page numbers and indented my lines it would have hit 70 and 1.1! but still nothing can be perfect, I've learned a lesson and now I'm just so proud of myself. So its onwards and upwards now. With any luck!


Lastly comes Bioshock 2!

At last the weeks of watching my dad play this game have come to an end. at 1.30am on Sunday morning, he finished it and we both suddenly found ourselves with nothing to do and a lot of time on our hands. It's been shocking how much time Bio has taken up. I have to say though it was worth it. I really enjoyed this game, though Bio 1 is slightly better! I'm attracted to the story within the game, because this is very good and doing all the different missions as well.
Wow, I'm so turning into a boy......quick need to do something girly!!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment