Wednesday 3 March 2010

The Mysterious Goat


Okay, so how does a mountain goat represent my university? Well, though my uni, is in the middle of nowhere and is surrounded by farming fields, there are no goats-special not mountain goats! Maybe its historical and symbolic to the uni? But so far I've no information to back this up. So I came to a decision, why not find out about this little guy and write about him on my uni blog page?

Easier said then done! I went to the Student help desk and the woman there had no idea about the goat and thought I was talking about ghosts!-which might be easier to look into because of the history of the uni, but still.....at last she phoned someone and directed me to email them. Shame she give me the wrong email address! so today I want to the Facility management help desk instead. They give me the right address and said they would look into it for me. So now I'm waiting and pondering.......
"Where have the mountains gone?????"

Next then is my essay for tomorrow! I have to study how a writer has written a poem/book/play, which isn't easy to do because I've to look at techinques and how things have been achieved. I decided to do Waiting For Godot by Sam Beckett because the play interested me and I had lots of notes about it. It was only 1000 words so I wrote it up fast. Wish I could do it for lit tho, there's just so much that can be said about the play and the fact that if Godot did so up everything would make sense!


I'm also going out tonight to see Jenn Ashworth at the Rose Theater. Hopefully it'll be good and then its off for drinks in Orkskirk!
Till then, I'm going to catch up with my short story reading......








2 comments:

  1. thanks for the mention! Hope you liked the event.
    :)

    Jenn

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really liked it! The writing task in class was cool too and I'm so going to carry on writing about what was in the queen's freezer!

    ReplyDelete