Thursday 18 March 2010

Is off for easter!!!!!!!!!!



Happy St Patrick' day too-sorry its late, but I was busy last night and to clear up any mistakes that might be made, the photo is in fact of a Yuletide Gnome pertaining to be a Leprechaun. He was knitted by my mum, of an Irish friend.



So I've finished university for three weeks now! But I still have a ton of work to do, like the bulk of my essays. But if I don't do them then there's just going to be no way I can get through. So I've to work over Easter. Should keep my mind active though!


I'm still reading Kell's Legend. I've been sucked in but work has been demending lately, so I've not got very far into it yet though. I'm enjoying reading it though. It reminds me of Warhammer novels a little bit, only this is a lot rougher! I heard also that there's a second book due out soon, so I must keep an eye out for that!


Also today I'm spreading the word about Pineapple Journals. It's a publishing website that me and two of my friends have set up. I'm hoping that people will be submitting their work to us soon!




No comments:

Post a Comment