Wednesday 31 March 2010

Time to Get Fit for Summer!


Hey! I've decided to get more fitter and loss some weight. So I'm doing something of a diet with a lot of exercise thrown in. This has mostly been on the Wii fit because the mere thought of a gym scares me and then there is of course all the mega fit and toned people that might be there at the same time as me.....so for starters I'm doing an hour a day of a range of Wii fit plus activities and already I've lost a few pounds and am I feeling like I've more energy. Also I'm doing half an hour running with my dog Sandy.

She's old now and I often find her limping at my side or else she's a mile behind me eating grass....Today when I give her the choice of places we could go to, she choice to go to the woods. Within seconds of setting out it started raining heavily and the wind was really strong and cold. I so wanted to turn back but the chances of the weather not changing was not good-it snowed this morning! So I walked on and then sort of spent an hour in the woods within out really thinking about it.
Cute dog!


Now I'm drier and it seemed that I'm heading off to the cinema on Friday to see how to train your dragon with some friends. Hopefully we'll be watching it in 3d! I manged to see Alice in Wonderland on Monday with free tickets that I got for the time Harry Potter blew up when I went to see it....It was alright, bit slow, but more worth my free tickets that New Moon would have been-I'm still disappointed with that one.....

Lastly then I'm writing a novel about pirates.....It was inspired by the Pirates of the Caribbean movies and its going really well...shame none of my uni work is getting done though!

No comments:

Post a Comment