Saturday 6 March 2010

This is one of my all time favorite movies! I watched Howl last night when I was home-alone and feeling down. No matter what mood I'm in when I watch Howl, it always picks me up and I feel better after watching it. I always seem to get sucked in the fantasy and of course having such a cute male character to stare at helps! Christian Bales' voice also makes Howl more attractive to me. It's hard to explain to my friends why I've such a big crush on an animated character but I just do!

If you've not seen Howl then go and see it! The animation is really good and so is the plot line!

"That can't be good for the table...."

My first favorite scene of Howl, is where he removes the scorch marks from the table....must be all that flying hair!

"You bugs better run!"

My second favorite scene is when Sophie decides to clean Howl's Castle! It's just so funny!

I guess if you like Spirited Away and want to watch more like it, then Howl is differently worth it. Also my other favorite Studio Ghibli is Princess Mononoke.....mostly because of the tree spirits! They are so cute!

Are we cute or scary?

*

I've had a very productive day today; went to Ormskirk Market-its historical-got my mum a mother's day present for next Sunday, some heel grips for my new shoes-my heels are destroyed because of them, not good. :*( Then I got some hedge cutters and when I came back I attacked the trees, bushes and hedge in the front and back garden. They were growing wild and getting in the way-some of them anyway! so I cut them back a bit and then swept up and stored out the 'yard' area beside the shed and the gate.

Then I revised for my exam on Wednesday morning, I'm going to ace it because I'm writing about Wordsworth and Coleridge and I could talk about them forever, so hopefully I'll be able to write about them and their poems in my exam!

I tidied my room too. Landlord's got someone coming to poke around the house on Monday. He's giving us £10 to go out for tea. So that should be nice, shame the house has to be spotless before hand! Trying to get the boys to do stuff has been so hard, take D- for example today: "I'll clean the cooker. I'll do the bathroom, I'll vac the stairs if you want. I'll vac the mess I made with the paper shredder in the common room later"......and what has he done? Nothing! Typical male student!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm not doing them, he said he would, so there.

Okay, so it won't let me add another image......strange. Anyway, that can wait for next time. I think I've said enough for now.....

No comments:

Post a Comment