Friday 21 May 2010

21st birthdays, oh how they roll around.



Hey, been busy again, mostly with playing Sims 3 and reading Oliver Twist. You know that Charles Dickens guy so manged to capture a whole image of the time he lived in. Twist is packed with so much detail that you can picture yourself standing in London 1838, watching the Artful Dodger and his pals pick the pockets of the rich. Plus you also feel so sorry for poor Oliver and deep down you sort of realize that the life Oliver has wasn't fiction for some children.....
Moving on to my title then, I helped celebrate my close friend's 21st birthday on Tuesday. He turned 21 on Friday, but it was easier having the party on Tuesday. We went out had a few drinks and then headed back to the student house for pizza and cake. I made the cake myself, though it didn't turn out as I planned.....





Mostly that's been my week....






No comments:

Post a Comment