Wednesday 11 November 2009

I had a good title but I forgot it.....

I've been busy! In fact very busy, no stop busy really. Things have been happing so fast I can't believe its nearly thrusday already. Where does the week go? So an update is needed I think! So I'm typing from the uni house (The Aubergine still!) my room in my bean bag chair, my laptop balanced on my chair and right now Pretty women from Sweeney Todd is playing on my media player. Also the beeping of my new fire alarm, the one in the hallway and next door keep going off every few seconds. The battaries are changing, but I don't get why they have to beep because of this but they have been doing it since 10am! I've kinda got use to it now. Anyway, tomrrow a poet is coming to poem writting class and I'm reading his poems. I'm also talking on msn and playing my new addiction- cafe world! on facebook. :) Also new with the house is the door slammers, which are a pain, but a must. Still it feels like our lives are being stopped by them, no more can you leave your door open for a friend to wonder in....I've read a novel in four days-Robinson Crusoe-I liked it and really its all about one man's search for God. I read Dr Fastus too and that was good. I wrote an essay about the treament and plot of a radio script I'd pretained to write-that's what you had to do- and I've just remember my other one that I need to print out for tomrrow because its due in friday but I'm not in uni then. So I was going to hand it in tomorrow. Next update: I've wrote no more on R3, I'm rewriting the sad story my friend told me and I've written some more poems. At the minute uni is all work and play! I'm so looking forward to the weekend-I'll take a break from work and chill out with my best friend!

No comments:

Post a Comment