Tuesday 24 November 2009

"What? You got a job?"

Ha! The title is so true and has been the reactions of my parents and friends over the last few hours. I'm way pleased with myself. But this job might shock some of you so....my new job is a blogger for my uni's website! :) Turns out I'm kind of good at blogging and clearly I was what they were looking for which you know is a good thing because the job was open to everyone! So to be able to have been picked out of such a huge range of people is amazing. I'm more pleased with the fact I can now help more people make the right choice of coming to edge hill and studying in the place which I love. I get paid too, but I'm not really bothered about that-since it won't be a lot really-I'm just taking this as a change to reach more people with my written words, plus it'll look good when appealing for another job! So I'm happy, mega proud of myself and I'm so looking forward to the doors that this is going to open for me! Image all the people I'm going to meet! more possible buyers of my novels!

I'm getting a head of myself now though. I've a new blog....well not me my cactus, so if you want to check that out http://cactusbob9.wordpress.com/ I'll be adding to that later. I've work to do that, I should be doing now in fact! my presentation, which is okay really, done my research now just need to draw up a new plan of action and then do that. So I'm kinda hyper right now...maybe its the Pepsi, maybe its the job or maybe its the heavy metal music in my ears? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment